Training Course, 16-24 January 2016 | Βερολίνο, Γερμανία
Training course for staff in youth organisations / NGOs on how to organize, lead and manage successful, safe and high quality international youth projects. This training is suitable for more experienced leaders and managers.
Participants will be more confident about planning and preparing projects, implementing activities, leading groups, and reaching high professional standards. The course will cover:
• Rules and regulations
• Planning and organisation
• Risk assessment and risk management
• Selecting and preparing participants
• Safety vs. fun
• Inclusion and special needs
• Professional standards and personal behaviour
• Intercultural and religious issues
• Anticipating and dealing with problems
• Documentation and reporting
• Evaluation and capturing / measuring learning outcomes
• Follow up activities
This is a practical, hands-on course led by an experienced team of trainers. Activities will include team building, interactive discussions, outdoor education, team challenges and intercultural evenings. We will share experience of the unpredictable variety of problems which can occur on international projects, and how these problems can be anticipated, prevented or resolved. Participants will have the chance to take a leadership role in a real life challenge at the end of the week. There will be review and reflection (Youthpass) sessions every day and plenty of time for informal discussions and thinking about future partnership projects.