EDRASE participates in a LLP/Grundtvig Multilateral Project with the title:
Blended Learning Quality – Concepts Optimezed for Adult Education / BLAdEdu
Other partners are:
- Universita degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza” ,Roma, Italy
- Federazione Culturale “Europaclub” Roma , Italy,
- European Initiative for Education/Europaische Bildungsinitiative Wiener Neustadt Austria
- Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna), Wien, Austria,
- Fundacion Escuelas Profesionales „Sagrada Familia”, Malaga, Spain
- University of Helsinki Viikki Teacher Training School, Helsinki, Finland.
The aim of this project is to develop a quality system for Blended Learning (bLearning).
The objectives of the project are:
- Develop and define precise methods to ensure high quality in planning, developing and implementing, executing and evaluating bLearning courses. The validation methods will be an additional feature. The focus of quality is set on teachers’ activities as well as on the trainees’ needs. Tool and guidelines are going to be developed, tested and published.
- Define, test and describe measureable means for quality levels in bLearning.
- Define the minimum level of achievable standards and develop the tools to evaluate them.
- Precise a definition of the relevant issues in bLearning which ensures teaching and learning quality focusing on the learners.
- Describe a realistic environment for including the current research results and practical advices and guidelines.
For more information, please visit the project site.