LeaD in Practice
A “blended-learning” action on “Learning Design in Practice”
The objectives of the program are:
Improve the competences of youth trainers/learning facilitators in areas which are typically left untouched in training processes, so that they can develop and offer high quality learning projects to their organizations’ learners, while employing principles of Intercultural Dialogue to do so. And at the same time, using an innovative, blended learning format in order to engage the participants and achieve as much a greater learning impact as possible.
The first phase of training was remotely and began in October 2017.
From November 25 to December 3, 2017 the second phase of this training took place in Athens. This activity supports the professional development of youth workers and is supported by the Erasmus + / KA1 program.
People from the following organizations / countries are participating:
- Austria: Europäische Bildungsinitiative
- Cyprus: Cyprus Youth Council
- FYROM: Association of Volunteering (Volonterski Centar Skopje)
- Latvia: European Educational Circle
- Slovenia: Glotta Nova (center za novo znanje, d.o.o.)
- Spain: Asociación La Rotllana
- UK: Momentum World Community Interest Company
We have now entered the third phase of the Lead in Practice program that is also distance learning. This action is scheduled to be completed in May 2018.