Short Training Course
As part of the “Enhancing Digital Competence through Photography” project (CICERO, 2018-1-SE01-KA204-039051), a training program was held in Portugal from 1 to 5/11/2019. The training took place in the cities of Porto and Póvoa de Varzim.
Agenda of the raining:
- Friday, November 1st, 2019
- Welcome of participants at the offices of Proandi
- “Image composition I”: Rule of third, The Golden Ratio, The Principles of Gestalt, Leading Lines, Use the Interplay, between Foreground and Background, Perspective Change, Color Composition and Contrasts
- “Image composition II”: Figure, Proximity, Similarity, Closure and Balance, Technical issue, Operating system of smartphones, technical issues of cameras
- Software training – Image Editing: PixLr (X-Version), eXe Learning, WordPress – use of a blog system for participants
- Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 – Field training and hands-on practices in Porto
- Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 – Field training and hands-on practices in Porto
- Monday, November 4th, 2019 – Field training and hands-on practices in Porto (Guided tour at Sandeman)
- Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
- Official reception at City Hall of Póvoa de Varzim
- Cultural tour in Póvoa de Varzim
- Official Lunch
- Evaluation of the training.